Escape Game- The Extraordinary Tea, Vol 7 | 16 Dec 2017 (Sat)
Escape Game: The Extraordinary Tea
Invitations had been sent out to a selected few. The letters spoke of a highly sought-after prize for those who could pass the trial. You, and a handful of elite puzzlers, had decided to take up the challenge. Looking forward to win the great prize, you boldly stepped into the cafe, not knowing what was awaiting..
Game Duration: 90min, and extra 30min for players to eat/drink and chit-chat.
- Players may order food/drink during or after the game. Pricing does not include food/drink.
- The game will be played seated down.
- The game is suitable for anyone who knows basic English, has good observational skills, can think logically and loves puzzles.
# OF PLAYERS PER TEAM: Minimum 2 players per team; Maximum 4 players per team. You will NOT be combined with other groups. There is very limited number of two-seaters, so do sign up early if your team is 2 persons.
What is an Escape Game?
This is a game where multiple teams gathered at a common place to complete a mission in a given time. Your team will be working together collaboratively, racing against the clock, planning your moves and solving the puzzles and mysteries.
You do not need to possess any special knowledge to solve the puzzles, but they will certainly require your observational skill, lateral thinking, and association power.
Who is Nomis Piy?
We are escape game enthusiasts. We design puzzles and riddles for escape rooms and organize escape events for corporate companies, educational institutions and churches. These are the past events organized by us:
- Meltdown- Rescue Mission, Vol 1- 25th July 2015
- The Abandoned Chapel, Vol 2- 21 & 28 Nov 2015
- Murder on the Blue Atlantis, Vol 3- 19 & 26 Mar 2016
- Trapped in My Own Mind- 21,22 & 28 May 2016
- The Triads- Vol 4- 3 Sep 2016
- Escape from The Forbidden Mansion- Vol 5- 11 Feb 2017
- Enigma: Quest for the Code Book- Vol 6- 27 May 2017
Reviews from players of past events:
- “Really good puzzles, especially the double use of clues and formats”
- “Really great puzzles, especially the use of the physical layout and puzzle placement”
- "Very unique to reuse puzzles, good game design. Looking forward to your new game!"
- "Excellent game. Well planned puzzles!"
- "Wonderful experience! Great puzzles!"
DATE & TIME: 16 Dec 2017 (Saturday):
Session 1: 2.00pm
Session 2: 4.30pm
Team of 2: $ 60
Team of 4: $120
*Note: The minimum number of participants per team is 2 pax and maximum is 4 pax. You will NOT be combined with other groups.
1 Fusionopolis Walk
#01-12 Solaris Building
Greenwitch Cafe: http://greenwitchcafe.wixsite.com/solaris
- Please show the PEATIX confirmation page (print-out, email or screenshot) with the QR code on the day of registration.
- All sales are final. Once the booking is confirmed, refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not accepted.
- Terms and conditions are subject to changes without prior notice. By purchasing the tickets, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms stated herein.
For further enquiries, please contact us at Email: Info@nomispiy.com
- The event description was updated. Diff#294710 2017-11-13 15:16:08
2:00 PM - 6:30 PM SGT
Team of 2- S1, 2.00pm SOLD OUT $60.00 Team of 4- S1, 2.00pm SOLD OUT $120.00 Team of 2- S2, 4.30pm SOLD OUT $60.00 Team of 4- S2, 4.30pm SOLD OUT $120.00
- Venue Address
- Greenwitch Cafe, 1 Fusionopolis Walk #01-12 Solaris Building Singapore, 138628 Singapore
10min walk from Circle Line, One-North Station (CC23). Exit D